Asian College of Teacher's Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training has been designed for those willing teachers who want to become Montessori educators. A Montessori teacher's prime objectives are to prepare a classroom environment suitable for the needs of the children so that they get inspiration to learn. So, the main objective of this course is to impart the required skills to those who want to take up Montessori teaching as their profession. Montessori teachers need to realize that each child is unique. Understanding his/her uniqueness and allowing them to develop at their own pace is one of their primary jobs. At the same time, they are supposed to be passionate and excited in order to stimulate interest and passion among the students. Anyone related to the Montessori teaching or education can also consider opting for this course.
Specialized courses are offered alongside the main Diploma Course to the applying candidates. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
The above mentioned specialized courses present the candidates with the prospect to increase their knowledge base and sharpen the skills which come to the aid of a variety of learners with varied abilities. Candidates are able to choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their convenience, choice or future plans.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers are eligible to apply for this course
- The minimum criterion for enrolling in the course is 10 + 2
- Diploma course in online mode is available at Rs 12,000 (18% GST as applicable)
- Easy instalment facility available
- Scholarship options are available for meritorious students
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available in online mode
- Candidates are required to have basic computer knowledge and internet connection
- The course duration is of 8 months covering 120 hours
- Online courses can be availed from any part of the world
- Courses can also be covered in fast track modes
- Candidates can also avail Teaching Practice sessions
Phase 1: Dr. Maria Montessori - Her Philosophy and Methodology
Phase 2: The Montessori Methodology and Psychology - The Present Perspective
Phase 3: Exercises of Practical Life
Phase 4: Sensorial
Phase 5: Language and Storytelling
Phase 6: Language activities
Phase 7: Mathematics in Montessori
Phase 8: Computers in Montessori Classroom
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and compliant
- You can opt for any online payment scheme
- ACT's submission department will contact the candidates via mail or over phone
- Any form of payment method can be opted (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- Experienced and accomplished tutors provide guidance throughout the course
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials are given
- Candidates may complete the course at their own pace
- Queries can be emailed and online chatting option available between 10am-6pm
With a considerable rise in the demand for Montessori teachers, the course will prove to be highly beneficial for those planning a Montessori teaching career. Successful completion of this course paves the way for ample job opportunities. The Diploma Course by ACT aids in the preparation of a future educator who can teach young kids aged 0-5 years and can also choose preschool teaching in Montessori houses or as early childhood educator in Montessori settings. Also, it readies the candidates to become Montessori curriculum developer, course coordinator and consultant associated with Montessori schools. Those wishing to set up their own Montessori schools can also opt for this course. Moreover, anyone related to the Montessori education industry can apply for this course.
Certification & Accreditation
- Courses at Asian College of Teachers are endorsed by prestigious Training Qualifications UK
- Course certified by Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- Additional certification from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) at extra cost
- The term 'online' is not mentioned in the certificates
- Shipping of certificates is done free of cost within India but for candidates from the rest of the world, an additional cost of 35 USD needs to be paid
- Candidates from South East Asian and Middle Eastern countries need to pay 25 USD for the shipping cost.