About the Course
Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training offered by Asian College of Teachers is a complete course that provides training regarding the latest skills, modern teaching approaches and innovative methods that can be used by a teacher to enhance or upgrade their teaching quality. The aspiring and experienced teachers become skilled in modern day techniques of teaching pre and primary students to guide them in a proper manner and can act as a helpful guide to them. For this, the program offered by ACT should be considered to gain the required level of expertise. The candidates get a hold on the techniques and creativity that comes along with the advanced course, accompanied by the understanding of various teaching practices that will, in turn, provide the candidates with a fitting start to their pre and primary teaching career. Experienced or working teachers are also eligible to enrol in the course to hone their teaching skills.
Asian College of Teachers offers an array of specialized courses to the candidates applying for the Diploma course. The specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
The above mentioned specialized courses present the candidates with the prospect to increase their knowledge base and sharpen the skills which come to the aid to teaching a variety of learners with varied abilities. Candidates are able to choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their convenience, choice or future plans.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers are eligible to apply for this course
- The minimum criterion for enrolling in the course is 10+2
- The course fee for the Diploma course in an online mode is Rs 14,000 (18% GST as applicable)
- Easy instalment facility available
- Scholarship options are available for meritorious students
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available in online mode
- Candidates are required to have basic computer knowledge and internet connection
- The course duration is of 8 months covering 120 hours
- Online courses can be availed from any part of the world
- Courses can also be covered in fast track modes
- Candidates can also avail Teaching Practice sessions
Phase 1: Principles and Approaches of Early Childhood Education
Phase 2: Characteristics of Young Learners
Phase 3: Lesson Planning & Instructional Strategies
Phase 4: Classroom Management
Phase 5: Educational Psychology
Phase 6: Resource Management
Phase 7: Evaluation
Phase 8: Language Learning & Language Acquisition
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and compliant
- You can opt for any online payment scheme
- ACT's submission department will contact the candidates via mail or over phone
- Any form of payment method can be opted (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- Experienced and accomplished tutors provide guidance throughout the course
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials are given
- Candidates may complete the course at their own pace
- Queries can be emailed and online chatting option available between 10am-6pm
Successful completion of the course carves out a path with ample job prospects. Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training course opens up doors for candidates to become assistant teachers, pre-primary teachers, primary teachers and preschool teachers. Additionally, a wider variety of options to work as pre and primary curriculum developer, consultancy to pre and primary schools and course coordination as career options are also obtained by the successful candidates. Other than this, the course also acts as a supporting factor for anyone connected with the pre and primary education.
- Courses at Asian College of Teachers are endorsed by prestigious Training Qualifications UK
- Course certified by Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- Additional certification from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) at extra cost
- The term 'online' is not mentioned in the certificates
- Shipping of certificates is done free of cost within India but for candidates from the rest of the world, an additional cost of 35 USD needs to be paid
- Candidates from South East Asian and Middle Eastern countries need to pay 25 USD for the shipping cost.