About the Course
Asian College of Teachers offers PG Diploma in training and development to both aspiring as well as
professional teachers/trainers. The course has been exclusively designed to emphasize the holistic
approach to training – designing, and delivery of the training sessions. This course also focuses on
the right blend of engagement and motivation, while keeping in mind contemporary approaches and
techniques of professional training.
The curriculum of the Post Graduate Diploma in teaching and learning course intends to prepare aspiring trainers to become global training professionals by instilling practical knowledge, and skills on delivering effective training programs. The course also ensures to help trainees to develop in- depth knowledge on material use, training session plans, and performance assessment of the learners, and learning a variety of effective training techniques/skills to meet participants’ needs.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Both experienced and aspiring trainers/teachers can apply for this course
- The minimum entry Academic requirement is a Bachelor’s degree
- Fee for the PG Diploma Course is 28000 INR
- Installment facility is also available
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The PG Diploma in train the trainer course is available in online mode (duration of 8 months).
- The train the trainer course online program can be availed from any part of the world
- Reliable Internet connection and basic computer knowledge are required.
Phase 1 - Training and learning
Phase 2 - The Trainer
Phase 3 - Techniques
Phase 4 - The Group
Phase 5 - Need Analysis
Phase 6 - The Training environment
Phase 7 - Feedback
Phase 8 - Handling Equipment
Phase 9 - Advanced Need Analysis
Phase 10 - Developing Delivery Resource
Phase 11 - Methods & Media
Phase 12 - Balancing Trainer Activity
Phase 13 - Training Session Structure
Phase 14 - Training Performance Measurement
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and accommodating
- You can opt for online payment method
- ACT's admission department will contact the trainees over mail or phone call
- Any form of payment method can be availed – by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque, or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- The Course is accompanied by experienced and accomplished tutors
- In designing meaningful and learner-centric training programs for adult learners.
- With the foundational knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design methodologies.
- In fundamentals of developing learning objectives, conducting needs assessment, and evaluating the outcome of training initiatives.
- To manage participants by applying effective training techniques, create a positive learning environment, engage learners with different learning styles, and manage classroom challenges with confidence.
- To build rapport with the audience for a healthy and well-connected learning environment
- With the modern presentation skills by targeting participant minds
- In facilitating techniques to promote audience interaction and participation
Accreditation and Certification
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education