Why is accreditation so important?
The first task of any learner when he/she enrolls for any course with a college, university, or any institute is to check if it is accredited by a globally recognized accreditation body as it is considered to be the foremost step to becoming certified teaching professional.
- Accreditation is self-initiated by an organization and helps in evaluating the services provided by them
- Accreditation provides the scope for continuous quality enhancement.
- It helps the organization in maintaining a high level of service quality.
- It also ensures the interests of the learners; the prospective employers and the organization’s reputations are safeguarded in the best possible manner.
- Accreditation is often given after thorough and intensive review and evaluation of their education process and practices and provides reliability especially to non-traditional forms of instructions such as online and distance learning.
Accreditation, Endorsement and Membership of ACT
Asian College of Teachers (ACT) finds pride in being associated with numerous esteemed professional organizations and being accredited by distinguished bodies. Asian College of Teachers provides an array of teacher training courses that are focused on contemporary teaching and education management approaches.
ACT and Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC)
Asian College of Teachers is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).Read More...
- The courses offered by Asian College of Teachers are accredited by the International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE). QAHE is an independent, private and international organization, funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations. QAHE recognizes higher education institutions for research performance, student services, and teaching quality to value the confidence of the public. Read More...
- The globally acclaimed CPD Certification UK has certified Asian College of Teachers’ major programs – International Teaching Diploma, TEFL, Special Education Needs (SEN) Education Management & Leadership, and Train the Trainer. Thus, confirming the continuous professional development principles and benchmark of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines. Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certification signifies the training programs received by the educators and professionals are of high-quality training.
- All the TEFL/TESOL courses provided by ACT are accredited by TESOL Canada. "TESOL Canada" is an association of educators, TESOL teachers, TESOL instructors, TESOL graduates, Board of Federal Directors, and Provincial Representatives across Canada with both national and international representatives. TESOL Canada is approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use. TESOL Canada is the registered founding member of TESOL Quebec, TESOL Ontario, and TESOL British Columbia. The board is an associate member of TESOL U.S.A., TESOL European Union EUTA, TESOL Asia, TESOL Middle East, and TESOL South America. ALL ACT TESOL / TEFL Certificate approved by TESOL Canada & TESOL U.S.A and certified through the Canadian Government. All ACT TEFL qualified students can apply for the TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada and receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and the USA government.Read more..
- ACT's International Teaching Diploma (ITD) course is accredited by World Certification Institute (WCI). WCI is a global authority on Occupational Certification, has accredited 700+ world universities and institutes to date. It recognizes cross-skill, competencies, and professional practices that signify occupational capacity, derived from internationally accepted best practices. Read More...
- Asian College of Teachers also aims to assure quality service with British Standard Institution (BSI) – ISO Certification Body (ISO 9001:2015). BSI acclaims to have shaped best practices for over 100 years. Recognized international body committed to the highest standards of corporate governance – the fundamental to business success. Click to see Certificate | Read more....
Collaboration / Partnership
Asian College of Teachers, the leading teacher training institute of Asia is an authorized center for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India. TKT – Teaching Knowledge Test is conducted by Cambridge to assess the basic teaching knowledge of an individual. All the authorized TKT centers are inspected by Cambridge English Language Assessment, ensuring each center meets the guidelines and standards.
TKT is appropriate for all aspirants who are eager to develop their teaching careers. Supports all individuals, seeking to harness modern English teaching methodologies and approaches for teaching careers.
- The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE), Sikkim has authorized TTA Training Private Limited as an Accredited Institute and Study Centre for guiding and assisting the prospective students seeking admission to the Board in various Open Learning Programs. BOSSE has been granted equivalence by AIU (Association of Indian Universities) for purposes of Higher Education and Employment and has also been recognized by NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), Ministry of Education, Govt. of India as an Open Schooling Board. The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE), Sikkim, is an open schooling board that aims to cater to the varied academic needs of the divergent group of students up to pre-degree level including Secondary/Senior Secondary, skill and vocational education.
- Asian College of Teachers is the pioneer in teacher education in Asia in collaboration with Microsoft. Microsoft Certified Educator program is a professional development program, aimed to connect the innovative teaching and gap between technology skills among the 21st-century teaching fraternity. MCE certification validates educators with the global educator technology literacy competencies needed to provide a great learning environment for the learners.
- European International University – Paris is a private, independent higher education provider offering higher education programs that are different from the French National Curricula and Programs leading to French Government accredited university qualifications. It falls under the French Public Higher Education sector. Authorized by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to, and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l'Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28.Read more....
ACT has also established a reputable academic partnership with Europoass – the biggest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe. This collaboration offers Asian College of Teachers expands internationally, enabling it to provide recognized teacher training programs in various modes of learning. All these courses support educators to enhance their English Language skills, acquire valuable tools and strategies to become globally competent teaching professionals.
Europass has trained over 20,000 teachers, administrators, and support staff over 10 years. The online academy is a branch of Europass Teacher Academy, the largest provider of face-to-face teacher training courses in Europe. A true pioneer of e-learning offers online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers willing to hone their skills and collaborate with international professionals working in the educational field. The Training Company (ISO 9001:2015) is officially recognized by the Tuscan Region, code: 002282_1.
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of the International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT). IALLT provides leadership in the integration of instructional technology into foreign language classroom-based in the U.S. Since 1965, the organization prioritizes sharing pedagogical and technical knowledge in an open community of like-minded professionals. Their collaboration with professionals from varied fields and countries to participate and share expertise/experience to bring together learning projects. Providing complete support to the member institution.
- ACT is also a member of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CPD certification service in the UK was established in 1996, holds independent CPD accreditation institutions, operating across industry sectors to complement the Continuing Professional Development Policies of Professional institutions and academic bodies. CPD Certification implies – learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. It ensures the learning value has been scrutinized to maintain quality and integrity. The certification provides recognized independent CPD accreditation compatible with the global CPD requirement.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), owns membership from the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages. ACTFL is a membership organization with more than 13,000 language educators and administrators from elementary through graduate education as well as government and industry. ACTFL since its inception (1967) has empowered educators as per the 21st century enabling them to thrive globally. The body also helps government agencies to build language capacity in the U.S and abroad, connecting businesses with resources and relationships they need to succeed.
- Asian College of Teachers is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) – comprising specialists in over 35 nations seeking innovative solutions to education challenges by providing professional development opportunities, technical assistance, and consultation services all over the world. With 50k educators and child advocates in the community, it has made a strong impact globally for more than a century with 43 years of contribution to United Nations initiatives and 40+Nations using our International Code of Ethics for Educators.
- ACT is a member of The National Association of Special Education Teachers. The only national membership organization dedicated to meeting the need of special education teachers and those preparing to enter the field of special education. NASET works to maintain the standard of excellence and innovation in special education research, practice, and policy to promote exceptional teaching for each child and adolescent with special needs.
- Asian College of teachers is now a proud member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL). Membership number 32935. IATEFL is a global professional membership association and also a UK registered charity, acts as a community. This platform is committed to provide numerous opportunities through a platform to ELT teachers across the world – to connect, learn, grow, share, and develop while promoting ACT’s accreditation credibility.
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of the European Association for International Education as well. EAIE is driven by a global team of dedicated experts in the field of international education, who volunteer their time and skills to lead the association. EAIE aims to use its broad network of expertise and resources to help shape the future of international higher education.
- ACT is a proud institutional member of the Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), affiliated to the International Federation of Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO), Geneva, and Asian Regional Training and Development Organizations (ARTDO), Manila.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is also a proud member of India's prestigious quality endorsement foundation under the Government of India - The Quality Council of India (QCI).See membership certificate
- ACT is an institutional member of The Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED), TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai - 400 088
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is also a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389). ECA aims to reach out with all the endeavors for childhood initiatives and child rights. ECA acts as the one-stop connection for the enrichment, networking, awareness, and advocacy of childhood and everything related to it and extends its help to professionals, teachers, people who deal with children through their work in Balwadi, daycare centers, rural crèche, teacher training colleges, and entrepreneurial network by providing them with every resource.
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe –an organization working for networking, collaboration, exchange, to provide mutual support, create synergies and increase motivation for Montessori educators and institutions. Click to see Certificate
- Asian College Of Teachers is an institutional member of the International Association of Special Education. IASE promotes awareness and understanding of issues and developments related to the education and welfare of individuals with special needs across the world.
- NCC Education is an awarding organization and a global provider of British education that endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers. In more than 50 countries NCC Education offers a complete educational solution to their global network of Accredited Partner Centers. NCC, a British Government initiative was founded in 1966, over these past 50 years they have extended their higher education portfolio. NCC endorsements of courses showcase the academic excellence and high quality of Asian College of Teachers' self-development qualifications.Read More See membership certificate
- Asian Montessori Education advocates and preserves the educational legacy of Maria Montessori. AME is committed to advance the Montessorian legacy by spreading awareness. They also design and develop courses aligning with Maria Montessori’s contribution to pedagogy endorses the Montessori courses of Asian College of Teachers. AME develops accomplished Montessori educators – trained in Montessori principles and practices to ensure a positive impact in today's classrooms.
- The eLearning Guild is the oldest and most trusted source of information, networking, and community for eLearning professionals.
- ACT is registered under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
- ACT supports and endorses Teachers First initiatives - TeachersFirst is a rich collection of lessons, units, and web resources. Designed to save teachers time by delivering just what they need in a practical, user-friendly, and ad-free format. Busy teachers, parents, and students can find resources using our robust search tools.