About the Course
As the name suggests, the 4 days' Learning and Development online training(workshop) is a hands-on training program rather than a theory-based program and emphasizes acquainting the trainees with the correct procedures to conduct training sessions and effectively delivering them. The main aim of the workshop is to motivate self-assessment to strengthen the requisite standard skills of the trainers. The workshop also focuses on acquainting the trainees first with the most important part - planning which any professional must be aware of before venturing into any task. It also instils confidence in the trainees and prepares them to conduct themselves well before, during, and after the training process.
The L&D workshop acts as a vital tool for your organization to align their corporate training with business objectives. The workshop ensures that employees are acquainted with the below skills and abilities required to be an expert in the field of training:-
- Ability to clarify the process of training
- Being able to verify the need for training and to illustrate the objectives of effective learning
- Designing learner-oriented learning materials and activities
- Applying adult learning concepts, develop supportive environment, and customize available materials
- Proper preparation for a training session and to foster learning
- Managing and supporting trainees of varied backgrounds with diverse learning approaches
- Proper handling of challenging candidates and managing their behaviors
- Using audio-visuals to present and/or assist a training session
- Knowing to estimate the impact of a program at various levels
- Identifying the five levels of estimation
Focus of the course
- Get a grip on the basics of adult learning theory related to Training & Development
- Learn how to design, prepare and conduct a training program with the use of necessary training aids
- Strengthen your foundation in conducting a need analysis, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of training and development initiatives
- Apply upgraded training techniques in managing participants along with implementing a variety of learning styles
- Learn to create a positive learning environment and manage classroom challenges
- Develop engaging training solutions that are learner-centered where people from different professional backgrounds come together to discuss the best practices in their respective fields related to Training, Learning, and Development.
- Use of effective training activities and lecture alternatives, outlining different learning needs and related effective questioning sessions.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Aspiring and working trainers and teachers may apply for the program
- Anyone who is looking forward to making a career in training with experience in the professional field may also enroll in the course
- Business executives and team leaders or anyone who is involved in people's development and growth sector are also eligible
- Corporate, cross-cultural and even soft skills trainers will find this workshop very useful
- The program will cost INR 29,500 inclusive of GST.
ACT also provides the option of conducting L&D workshops in cities across Asia provided that there is a minimum of 8 participants.
Some of the recent organizations where a 4 day L&D workshop was held include:
Sony, Spice jet, BPCL, PWC, INDIAN Navy
Of late, two very successful workshops were conducted gathering huge responses from:
Hindustan Aerospace & Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra
Utkal Aerospace & Engineering, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- The workshop is conducted in 4 days in-class mode
4 Days Workshop Mumbai : 24th February - 26th February 2023
4 Days Workshop Bangalore : 24th March- 26th March 2023
|Day||Morning session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Evening session 4|
|1||Introduction & Objective Intro to the training design model and process Training Need Analysis - Analyzing the training needs is a vital prerequisite for any effective training program||Reviewing resources Research learning theories||Planning resources to support the Learners A proper training design and delivery framework charts the road to progress||Learning Objectives and Assessments|
|2||Recap Select methods and media||Developing resources to support delivery||Developing feedback methods Developing resources to promote the design||Quality assurance in design and development Introduction to delivery - Training Vs Presenting Balancing trainer activity|
|3||Recap with - Alpha Card Game Training Session Structure (Template)||Training Session Structure explaining(cont.)||Training Delivery (Session 1) Tools and Menus||Training Delivery (Session 2) Tools and Menus|
|4||Training delivery style and question technique||Supporting Performance and measuring results||Return to Investment of training initiatives||Feedback Reflective Summary Certification|
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is easy and accommodating
- You can submit an online application form
- ACT's Admission Department contacts the candidates via email or over the phone
- Various forms of payment methods are available (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque, or demand draft in our bank account)
In today's competitive market, it is not sufficient for any aspirant looking for a job or any professional looking to move to a higher position at work to have a decent educational qualification. Industry-based skills and knowledge are required for professionals to fulfill their dreams and excel in their professional fields. Hence professionals either enroll on their own or the organizations enroll their employees in a training program to make their workforce more efficient and effective. Our 4 days training workshop will prepare the enrolled candidates to train the learners of diverse fields across the globe. The program is appropriate for Corporate Trainers, BPO Trainers, HR Trainers, Soft Skill Trainers, Language Trainers, Business Coaches, and cross-cultural trainers. The program also prepares candidates to work as Team Leaders and business communication executives as well who can work in various locations of the world.
Accreditation and Certification
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education