About the Course
With CTPD, training division of ACT’s Master Trainer Program – a 3 day engaging
workshop, become a Certified and successful training professional.
The Master Trainer Program has gained immense popularity among both aspiring and experienced trainers, L&D professionals, HR Managers or Senior Managers/Directors. Whether you are a trainer by profession, or someone who has to conduct training as part of the job, joining this program will help you develop knowledge and expertise in the field of professional learning and development. This professional PG Diploma program covers all the necessary approaches to training and development - including Learning Objectives and Assessments, Quality assurance in design and development, Reinforcing learning application into workforce performance, Learning Evaluation and analyzing results, etc. In the workshop, our expert facilitator with their insights and knowledge will help you master all aspects of training design and delivery.
The 3 days' workshop is a hands-on learning and development workshops program that aims at acquainting the trainees with the correct procedures to conduct training sessions and to deliver them effectively. The objective of the workshop is to motivate self-assessment to strengthen the requisite standard skills of the trainers. This practical, skills-based workshop offers a structured approach to planning and delivering training. It specially focuses on acquainting the trainees first with the most important part – planning, which any professional needs to be aware of before stepping into any task. It also instills confidence in the trainees and prepares them to conduct themselves well before, during, and after the training process.
The learning and development workshops acts as a vital tool for your organization to align its corporate training with business objectives. The workshop ensures that employees are acquainted with the requisite skills and abilities to be an expert in the field of training.
- Suitable for experienced trainers / Supervisors / Managers
- Comes with course materials and notes
- Experienced trainers delivers our courses
- Top up to Diploma level possible through earning credit points
- Face to face workshop format 3-day program
- Online access provided for reference and future study
- Globally recognised certificate after successful completion of the course
This course will help trainees in:
- Developing and demonstrating mastery of training and facilitation through multiple practice deliveries and individualized feedback and analysis.
- Preparing them to evaluate, access and transfer learning.
- Benefitting from collaborative and structured training and the getting the opportunity to assess their knowledge and skills.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Experienced professionals ready to elevate their skills and demonstrate mastery in training design, delivery and facilitation can enrol
- Interested candidates with a minimum of two years in the either Corporates, Institutions or facilitating profession may also enrol
- Anyone looking forward to make a career in training with experience in the professional field may also enrol in the course
- Business executives and team leaders or anyone who is involved in people's development and growth sector are also eligible
- Corporate, cross-cultural and even soft skills trainers will find this workshop very useful
- The workshop will cost INR 29,500 inclusive of GST.
- ACT also provides the option of conducting L&D workshops in cities across Asia provided that there is a minimum of 8 participants.
- Some of the organizations where a 4-day learning and development workshops, was held include: Sony, Spice jet, BPCL, PWC, INDIAN Navy
- 2 very successful workshops were conducted gathering huge responses are Hindustan Aerospace & Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, and Utkal Aerospace & Engineering, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- The workshop is conducted in 3 days’ in-class mode
3 Days Workshop Mumbai : Coming soon
3 Days Workshop Bangalore : 22nd Mar -24th Mar 2024
Session 1: Introduction, consider your learners & Setting Objective
- 1. Intro to the training design model and process
- 2. Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- 3. Reviewing resources
- 4. Research learning theories
- 5. Consideration for design
- 6. Planning resources to support the learners
- 7. Learning Objectives and Assessments
Session 2: Design & Development
- 1. Select Methods & Media
- 2. Developing resources to support delivery
- 3. Developing feedback methods
- 4. Developing resources to promote the design
- 5. Quality assurance in design and development
Session 3: Design & Development
- 1. Introduction to delivery – Training Vs Presenting
- 2. Balancing trainer activity
- 3. Training Session Structure
- 4. Training Delivery Tools and Menus
- 5. Training delivery style and question technique
Session 4: Design & Development
- 1.Moving from Classroom to Virtual & Online Training
- 2. Supporting Performance and measuring results
- 3. Ensuring Learning Transfer
- 4. Return to Investment of training initiatives
- 5. Feedback
- 6. Reflective Activity
Admission and Support Services
- CTPD’s admission process is easy and accommodating
- You can submit an online application form
- Admission Department contacts the candidates via email or over the phone
- Various forms of payment methods are available (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque, or demand draft in our bank account)
In today's competitive market, it is not sufficient for any aspirant looking for a job or any professional looking for a higher position at work to have a decent educational qualification. Industry-based skills and knowledge are required for professionals to fulfil their dreams and excel in their professional fields. Hence professionals either enroll on their own or the organizations enroll their employees in a training program to make their workforce more efficient and effective. Our 3 days training and development workshops, will prepare trainees to train learners of diverse fields across the globe. The program is appropriate for:
- Corporate Trainers
- BPO Trainers
- HR Trainers
- Soft Skill Trainers
- Language Trainers
- Business Coaches
- Cross-cultural Trainers
The program also prepares candidates to work as Team Leaders and business communication executives as well who can work in various locations of the world.
Accreditation and Certification
- On successful completion of the program, you will earn a Professional Post Graduate Diploma in Training Design, Delivery, Assessment & Evaluation (Master Trainer Program) from CTPD (training division of Asian College of Teachers powered by ASIC, UK and CPD Certification Service, UK)
- An exclusive joint certificate “Professional Certificate in Train the Trainer” will be issued by European International University, Paris (EIU-Paris)
- An exclusive certificate from NCC Education, United Kingdom
- This certificate delivers a competency set aligned with the relevant L & D standards published by Asian College of Teachers