About the Course
Become a Master Trainerand plan a career in training with the Master Trainer program offered by Centre for Training and Professional Development (CTPD), a division of Asian College of Teachers. The course has been designed in a webinar-based format by ACT’s experts for both aspiring as well as working trainers to prepare them for the challenges of the trainers’ roles. Therefore, live online sessions can be attended by seasoned trainers and newbie training professionals to acquire hands-on knowledge of need analysis and subsequent designing of a training session that includes planning methods, honing their training delivery styles, assessing against measurable, objective criteria, etc. This skill-based, practical program offers a structured approach to planning, designing, and delivering effective training sessions. The online master trainer programwill benefit trainees:
- In developing and establishing a grip over training and facilitation through multiple practice deliveries, individualized feedback, and analysis.
- In preparing, structuring, and facilitating a learning event.
- In employing questioning skills, establish and maintain credibility, select methods, and media, etc.
- In benefitting from collaborative and structured training and the opportunity to assess your knowledge and skills.
Eligibility, Course Fee and Learning Mode
- Suitable for aspiring & experienced trainers as well as for Supervisors and Managers
- Entry requirement is 10 + 2 or other equivalent qualification
- Fee for the Diploma program is 25,000 INR (inclusive of GST)
- Online webinar format for an impactful learning
- The duration covers 8 LIVE Webinar Training Sessions
- The webinar can be availed by an aspirant from any part of the world with an internet connection and computer knowledge
Who should attend?
- Aspiring / experienced professionals willing to develop their skills and establish mastery in training design, delivery, and facilitation.
- 15th January - 19th February 2023 | 10 am to 1 pm (IST)
- Training Design, Model, and Process
- Training Needs Analysis
- Reviewing Resources
- Research Learning Theories
- Consideration for Design
- Planning Resources to Support the Learners
- Learning Objectives and Assessments
- Select Methods and Media
- Delivering Resources to Support Delivery
- Developing Feedback Methods
- Developing Resources to Promote the Design
- Quality Assurance in Design & Development
- Alpha Card Game
- Introducing to Delivery- Training vs Presentation
- Balancing Trainer Activity
- Training Session Structure
- Training Delivery- Tools & Menus
- Training Delivery Style and Question Techniques
- Moving from Classroom to Virtual & Online Training
- Supporting Performance and Measuring Results
- Return to Investments of Training Initiatives
- Feedback, Reflective Summary
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and accommodating
- You can opt for any online payment method available
- Admission department will contact the trainees over mail or phone call
- Any form of payment method can be availed (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque, or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- ACT’s online programs are accompanied by experienced & accomplished tutors
As already mentioned in the course description, the program would help training aspirants to equip themselves with all the latest skills needed to boost their career in the field of training, and thereby, will help them evolve as efficient trainers. The completion of the program guarantees a globally recognized certification that would aid them in attracting ample job opportunities around the world. Trainees can choose to work as:
- Corporate Trainers
- HR Managers
- Soft Skills Trainers
As the course, along with its certification, is being accepted globally, it also provides the candidates with the opportunity to find employment in in-demand locations like Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, Middle East, Eastern European, and South American nations including India.
Accreditation and Certification
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education