About the Course
If you are planning a career in training and looking for a comprehensive training program then opt for the webinar-based Master Trainer certification program offered by Centre for Training and Professional Development (CTPD), training division of Asian College of Teachers. The course has been designed in a webinar- based format for both aspiring as well as working professionals to prepare them for the challenges as a trainer. Hence, anyone unable to attend in-class sessions can easily opt for the live online mode to acquire hands-on knowledge of need analysis and subsequent designing of a training session including planning methods, honing their training delivery styles, assessing against measurable, objective criteria, etc. This skill-based, practical program offers a structured approach to planning, designing, and delivering effective training sessions. The program will benefit trainees:
- In developing and establishing a grip over training and facilitation through multiple practice deliveries, individualized feedback, and analysis.
- In preparing, structuring, and facilitating a learning event.
- In employing questioning skills, establish and maintain credibility, select methods, and media, etc.
- In benefitting from collaborative and structured training and the opportunity to assess your knowledge and skills.
Eligibility, Course Fee and Learning Mode
- Suitable for aspiring & experienced trainers as well as for Supervisors and Managers
- Anyone willing to develop their skills and establish mastery in training design, delivery and facilitation will find this program beneficial
- Fee for the Diploma program is 25,000 INR (inclusive of GST)
- Online webinar format for an impactful learning
- The duration covers 6 LIVE Webinar Training Sessions
- The webinar can be availed by an aspirant from any part of the world with an internet connection and computer knowledge
Who should attend?
- Aspiring / experienced professionals willing to develop their skills and establish mastery in training design, delivery, and facilitation.
- 24th March - 12th May 2024
- Training Design, Model, and Process
- Training Needs Analysis
- Reviewing Resources
- Research Learning Theories
- Consideration for Design
- Planning Resources to Support the Learners
- Learning Objectives and Assessments
- Select Methods and Media
- Delivering Resources to Support Delivery
- Developing Feedback Methods
- Developing Resources to Promote the Design
- Quality Assurance in Design & Development
- Alpha Card Game
- Introducing to Delivery- Training vs. Presentation
- Balancing Trainer Activity
- Training Session Structure
- Training Delivery- Tools & Menus
- Training Delivery Style and Question Techniques
- Moving from Classroom to Virtual & Online Training
- Supporting Performance and Measuring Results
- Return to Investments of Training Initiatives
- Feedback, Reflective Summary
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and accommodating
- You can opt for any online payment method available
- Admission department will contact the trainees over mail or phone call
- Any form of payment method can be availed (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque, or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- ACT’s online programs are accompanied by experienced & accomplished tutors
As already mentioned in the course description, the master trainer certification program would help training aspirants to equip themselves with all the latest skills needed to boost their career in the field of training, and thereby, will help them evolve as efficient trainers. The completion of the master trainer certification program guarantees a globally recognized certification that would aid them in attracting ample job opportunities around the world. Trainees can choose to work as:
- Corporate Trainers
- HR Managers
- Soft Skills Trainers
The master trainer certification is being accepted globally and also provides candidates with the opportunity to find employment in sought after locations like Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, The Middle East, Eastern European, South American nations and also India.
Accreditation and Certification
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Centre for Training and Professional Development (CTPD), training division of Asian College of Teachers.
- Master Trainer is also jointly certified by European International University (EIU). After successful completion you can claim your EIU "Professional Certificate in Train the Trainer"
- ACT is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has also accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission