Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL course offered by ACT is a comprehensive course that acquaints you with an in-depth knowledge in the field of TEFL. The international 280 hour TEFL advance diploma program has been planned and designed after a thorough research, keeping in mind the various requirements of an aspiring teacher about to step into the field of TEFL/TESOL. The TEFL advanced diploma program includes various language teaching methodologies with a brief history on English Language Teaching. Self-study projects and research module are also part of the course curriculum. If your passion lies in teaching and travelling the world and you plan to continue with your TEFL career, then specialise your TEFL/TESOL teaching skills with P G Diploma in TEFL to realize your dream.
Highlights of the course
- Globally accepted TEFL specialization certificate by ACT
- Online course provides flexibility to learn at your own pace
- The 280-hours online TEFL course that can be covered in 11 months
- Online videos and reference materials for that extra support
- Learning made easy as curriculum is divided into phases followed by respective assignments
- Complete tutor support throughout the course
- Gain an in-depth knowledge and confidence to teach children or adults belonging to various cultural backgrounds
The TEFL advanced diploma course offers specialization in Business English Teacher Training Course or Young Learners Teachers Training Course that gives the candidates an extra edge. Both the specialized TEFL certification courses focus towards strengthening the EFL/ESL teaching skills and impart techniques to prepare lessons for diverse learners across the globe.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Bachelor’s degree is the minimum criterion for enrolling in the course
- The course has been tailor-made to fit the needs of both aspiring and experienced TEFLers
- Diploma course is priced at 29,500/- INR
- Easy instalment facility available
- Candidates must have basic computer skills along with an internet connection
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available in an online mode
- The course duration is of 11 months covering 280 hours
- The Online course can be availed from any part of the world
- Courses can also be covered in fast track modes
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and compliant
- You submit online application form
- ACT's submission department will contact the candidates via mail or over phone
- Any form of payment method can be opted (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- Courses are always accompanied by experienced and accomplished tutors
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials are given
- Candidates may learn at own pace
- Queries can be emailed and online chatting option available between 10am-6pm
- PG Diploma in TEFL course will allow you to specialize your TEFL/TESOL teaching skills and provide the candidates with a globally accepted certificate that makes way for varied job prospects to teach internationally as an EFL/ESL teacher.
- If you are looking to build an ESL teaching career globally then the nations that are in high demand for qualified and trained teachers includes the Middle East, the Gulf countries, South East Asia etc.
- In Asia, countries like China, Malaysia, Cambodia, Taiwan and specially Thailand are having an upsurge in the demand for teachers.
- Various government financed initiatives are prominent in Japan that requires trained professionals and with countries like South Korea and Vietnam steadily making its presence when it comes to learning English, soaring demand for TESOL trainers and EFL/ESL teachers are evident.
Accreditation and Certification
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA.
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- TEFL Courses from ACT are also accredited by CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education